Thursday, April 1, 2010

My FarmVille: Week 4


From this photo you might think not a lot has changed in the last week, but everything is sprouting now (note fewer cups on the ground), and if you look closely in the foreground under the bare climbing rose bramble you can see I've planted something new there as well (cilantro). Parsley seedlings are hardening off over by the just-now-budding currant canes (upper right).

In the background, on the still hay-covered bed, I've begun preparing some hanging baskets for nasturtiums that will hang from the hooks on the garage wall.

Other new life in the yard includes daffodils springing up everywhere and this bush in the backyard (forsythia?) with the cheery yellow blossoms.


Here are my little spinaches. Hurry up and grow! I'm hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment