Wednesday, October 29, 2008

OMG Snow!


This morning it was just a little flurry, but this afternoon it was like a downpour. So pretty! So COLD!

I've been so busy lately I haven't had much tine to post. Here's what's been going on lately:

A couple weeks ago I went back to CA for work. There were a ton of meetings and a visit to my aunt in Sac, so it went by too fast. I did get to eat at all my old favorite places though.

While in CA I picked up a head cold from my cousin, so I got experience the joy of airplane descent with clogged ears. OWWWWW!

Also while I was in CA I arranged to have a shipper pick up my car. It arrived here on Saturday. I am so happy to drive it again!

Monday we went to the Obama rally at Mellon Arena (the hockey "igloo") in Pittsburgh. It was very cool to see Obama speak, and I'm sure Dave will write more about that later.

Last night was my first time making phone calls from the Obama volunteer office. I was a little nervous at first, but after getting a lot of answering machines I realized not that many people were going to pick up the phone and yell at me. I spoke to a few polite people supporting both major parties so that wasn't so bad.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I already voted for Obama -- by mail. How do I get you guys to stop calling me?

    ReplyDelete