Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Snow Day


It's been snowing since last night and we accumulated a surprising amount. I really hope the flowers that just bloomed in our yard won't be damaged.




Note in the first picture above that the tangle of raspberry bramble that used to grow behind the garage is gone now. I hacked it all down before leaving on my weekend trip.

It may grow back a little this season, but I'm not especially keen because there's a lot of morning glory roots under all that, and I'd like to work it out before anything more goes in. I doubt I'll have the energy for more of that this season.

Before:


You might also notice in that first photo that there are 3 scraggly bushes on the right side. The landlord tells me those are currants. That composting bin on the left has to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment